0844 682 0844

    Mon - Sat

(8am - 11pm)

Member Login
Already have an account?
Register Online today

I have been told to take the CSCS exam in Nottingham but I do not know how to book it. Can you advise please?



Certainly we can advise you. The simplest and easiest way for your to book your CSCS exam in Nottingham is to use CSCS Direct’s services. 

To book your test simply call 0844 682 0844 or fill out the form online at (Hyper link for booking)


Why is the experienced worker card issued by CSCS non-renewable?



The experienced worker cards are issued to workers with on the job experience. The card is issued on a temporary basis while an NVQ or SVQ is being achieved. It is expected to be replaced upon up on an NVQ or SVQ upon a NVQ qualification being achieved. Thus it is only temporary.


When will I get my health and safety test certificate?



You will get your health and safety test certificate at the test centre  immediately after you passed your test


Why do I need to take the Health and Safety Test?



Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to have a CSCS card. To get your CSCS card you need to pass the Health and Safety test so you can gain access to a construction site and obtain your CSCS card. This allows you to get a job.


When do I need to pass the test?



You would need to pass the test as soon as you would like to start working on site. You cannot work on site without passing a Health and Safety Test and obtaining your CSCS card.


Apply for a CSCS Card...
Get CSCS revision material...
Copyright 2011 © CSCS Direct
Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy